Mummy has gone back to work since this Monday, i was bored staying home with 奶奶 and bibik Fitri all day. So, i did something naughty...i "slept" with a girl for the very 1st time when mummy's not around.
Unfortunately, i was caught in the act. This was what happened:

I hug her for the very 1st time.

This sweet little lady was shy and pushed me away.

I told her i'll tell no one.

We held hand and laid together for the longest time. I shared stories of my life, from my daily cries to brands of tissue wipes, she listened attentively.

After a long chat, she said she was tired. She took a nap while i watched her sleep.

Me too, was getting tired after sometime and eventually fell asleep. And this was how we ended up "sleeping" together.
Wa ha ha...Just pulling everyone's leg. I'm a gentleman, thou shall not have the wrong impression. The sweet little lady is actually my dear cousin, Renise. Xiao yi brought Renise to our house to deliver her full month cake.
Here's the "culprit" behind the scene:
Editor - Mummy
Multimedia Producer - Xiao yi & 奶奶
No comments:
Post a Comment