Monday, March 24, 2008

My 1st Taste On Meat

I turned 4 months old on 18/03/2008. 奶奶 said have to let me eat round biscuit, so that i won't salivate so much. I also got to taste drumstick, not once but twice since daddy requested to let me eat on both my lunar and english 4th month. You think daddy is being kind to me? Nope, cause he had craving for KFC!

White steamed chicken on my lunar 4th month.


And yummy KFC on my english 4th month. Wondering if KFC needs baby model, can earn some $$$ for milk powder. :)


This was what daddy had for dinner. All thanks to me!


There's no free meal in the world. I was made to "read" and "write" after the drumstick feast.


Phew, not easy being a baby nowadays. *Stress*


Any gift for turning 4 months? Thought i look cool in this sunglass. Contribution, anyone?

No comments: