Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Haa Cheww!!"

I was down with cough and flu for the past one week, all thanks to mummy for passing the virus to me. Went to my PD twice and finally begin to be my "usual self" and start babbling, kicking and smiling these 2 days. Mummy and daddy simply couldn't describe how happy they were when they saw the arch on my face.

Suppose to start on some semi-solid this week, but got these new tastes instead. Sigh...


No mood for play. So just laze around the couch and read some books.


Mummy said i "Sai Nai". But i really want daddy to sayang me.


Those medicine make me drowsy. I zonked out after half an hour. BUT, couldn't fall into deep sleep and got cranky coz it's just so hard to breathe!!! Oopss...I'm seeing pandas roaming around my house.


Glad i didn't lost any weight for the past 1 week. 8.1kg still.

No comments: