Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm 17 Months Old!

Hello hello!!!!! I've been missing in action for 1 month, i know! I can explain that. As some of you may know, i just got back from my 5 days, 4 nights Hongkong/Macau trip last Saturday. Because the trip was a last minute plan, mummy had no choice but to put her butt down to plan for the trip everyday after she came back from work.

Ok ok, now that i'm back, i shall try my best to pen down my updates more often. So many things took place during the time i MIA. There's Marina Barrage outing, Caleb's birthday, Twins Lucas & Leroy's birthday party, Little Green Frog Play, HK/Macau trip and many more. I'll see if i've the chance to update everything.

Anyways, as you can see from the subject header, i turn 17 months today. Mummy & daddy said it's getting more interesting and fun to communicate with me now coz i can understand many things they said and likewise, the folks can better appreciate what i wanna express most of the time.

Weight: 12.5kg
Height: 80cm

My sexy 17 months body. (To protect myself, all important parts are bubbled up).

No comments: