Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mummies out there! Unfortunately, daddy and i couldn't bring mummy out to celebrate her day coz it's daddy's turn to feel unwell. So we thought better to stay home and nurse rather than passing the virus to others. But, we did go for a little shopping at Bugis Junction yesterday and i bought mummy a ring as her Mother's Day present. And, another precious present to mummy is... I'm off my opium (pacifier). It's been a week since I last touch my "tu tu", so i'm officially off it! Tell you something funny. I saw a little baby with pacifier in his mouth the other day at Robinsons, I stroke my cheek with my index finger and exclaimed "eee... Shame shame". The daddy turned around and smile, daddy and mummy were so embarressed.

Here's me at Bugis Junction yesterday:

>
Daddy was so tempted to buy me this car. But mummy said No.


And @ home today:

Coz mummy said i already have a "BMW" @ home. Sharing my motorbike with Buddy and Barney.

My 10 years old BMW motorbike passed down from Sheryl jie jie.

1 comment:

Kiros & Kicia said...

Happy to see that E has recovered fully and is back to his usual self. ever handsome.